photo home_zpsa442ac44.png  photo about_zps494f8e88.png  photo believe_zps8e15866d.png  photo contact_zpsf69ac5bb.png

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

INTRO

I never thought that I would get a blog in a million years.  My life was sub par on the entertainment scale.  So why in the heck would I share it with the world?  But recently, I was blessed enough to have the opportunity to move to New York of all places to be a nanny.  I have already been on so many amazing trips to places I never thought I would see and met the most incredible people along the way.  I am so grateful to be here and for all of the adventures I have already had, and those that are yet to come.  My philosophy since I've been out here is to "bloom where I am planted".  No matter what state I am in, whether physical, emotional, or geographical, I want to make the most of it.  YOLO right?  I'm going to take advantage of all of the beauty, excitement, and knowledge this world has to offer.  So just watch me.

xoxo
Kylie  

2 comments:

  1. YIPEEEE welcome do the dark side my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm excited!!!! Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete